Monday, September 17, 2007

Analyse myself

yoyo.... our Lee Chong Wei had won the Japan Open title! He had defeated Lin Dan and Taufik~ yay.. Don't know who is him? oh ok... he's our Malaysian top Badminton player! hoho

Few days ago, my friend sent me my birthday analysis to me..... wow, I think it's almost 100% describing me! I give some examples here...

具有强烈的企图心,希望成为周遭生活中,不可或缺的重要人物
have strong intention, hope to be someone important

(yeah... I want to be an important person in my friend's life =p)

发号施令及掌控一切,对他们来说,是优先且重要的事情
他们使唤别人的方式非常直接了当,会让对方清楚知道他们的意愿

Giving command and controlling everything is something preferably to do and it's important
The way they order people is very straight-forward, and will let them know clearly of what they want.
(ehm... I know I'm straight-forward in speaking etc,.... you see, it's my natural way.... even the analysis says so... I do hope I don't ask people to do works like giving command or oder....haiz.. sorry lah...)

他们也要求别人能专心倾听。这一天出生的人,不能忍受被人忽视
They also request others to listen to them by paying full attention. They cannot bear to be neglected.
(yeap, while I speak, I really hope my friends would pay attention to me.. however, recently I found that whenever I'm in a group, what I have said is being ignored or no people would bother to listen.. haiz... maybe I'm being too sensitive...)

他们的直言不讳,有时会惹祸上身;不过,大多数时候,别人还是会正视且珍惜他们的洞察力。在危险的情况中,旁人也会发现他们强壮的身体,具有令人安心的力量。
*刚刚在网上查了洞察力的意思:洞察力就是“开心眼”,就是学会用心理学的原理和视角来归纳总结人的行为表现。

Their straight-forward in speaking without knowing to avoid certain irritating issue may cause them in trouble. However, most of the time, people will still accept it positively and cherish their perceptivity (a feeling of understand?).
In some dangerous situations, people will discover their strong "body" which has the power to make them feeling at ease..
(In fact, I've hurt my friends' times before this... just because of my straight-forward speaking... I admit I am bad.. I'm still trying to change this bad attitude...)

4月3日出生的人通常天性善良,偶尔难免会被别人批评为及天真。事实上,在别人眼里,这一天出生的人,兼具童稚与成熟、理想与务实、既自私又负责,是个矛盾、奇异的组合体。
Normally they are born with kindness, sometimes may be criticized as naive. In fact, in others' opinion, the people born on this day have both childishness and maturity, like to dream and (but) are also practical, being selfish but responsible at the same time, they are both contradictory and weird combination.
(these descriptions should be correct right? I'm a very naive person, can trust people easily, I'm quite childish sometimes.. erm.. selfish? I guess so, I'm kinda selfish at certain situations, but I'm really a responsible person ahaha..haiz.. self-contradictory indeed =S)

他们会犯下极大的判断错误,通常是因为他们顽固地运用自己坚信的方法,不知变通而造成
If they make some big mistakes, usually it's because they are stubborn to believe that their way to solve the problem is the right one. They don't know to think the other way round..
(so does that mean I'm stubborn? It might be more accurate to say I don't want to admit I'm wrong... haha... so I just use what I believed-to-be correct and to prove I'm right.... but at the end, I'm wrong!)

*sorry for using some direct translations here... I'm having big trouble now -- my writting skill is deteriorating.... sigh...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

where can i do the analysis?? i wan to try it too!! since u said it's accurate...

September 18, 2007 4:52 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

erm... it's actually a word file written the analysis for my birthday only..
my friend has the analysis for the 365 days actually...
he will give me next time, so... if possible and I remember, I send it to you ya

September 19, 2007 12:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home