Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Earthquake again...

Ops... I was supposed to have my Ecology quiz during the lecture at 11am this morning....
however, I had only waken up at 11.10am when Huey called me! Aiks... Maybe this was the consequence of sleeping only 2.5 hours on Sunday night/Monday morning..
Luckily, my bunch of good friends here helped me to... ehem... I think you know what I want to say here... the paper passed up was also as the proof of evidence.. in fact, I had had attended the lecture at 11.25pm... haha

Oh ya... there was a fire drill at my hostel at 12am yesterday ... oh... wuliao eh...although it is a MUST... haiz...

em.... a bad news here.. my mum and dad called me, told me about the news -- earthquake...
A powerful earthquake hit Indonesia....and it had triggered a small tsunami which hit one city on the island of Sumatra!

Pray hard... not tsunami again!
Our Malaysian authorities had issued a tsunami warning for citizens to stay away from beaches.....
Well... I'm on Penang Island, should be okay since USM is not facing the west of Penang but towards the east, to the direction of Penang bridge...

haiz... our Nature is getting mad now... blame who? Homo Sapiens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home