Friday, August 31, 2007

busy University Life...

oh... Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!
The moment I'm typing this is 12am ... stepping into 31st August 2007... Happy 50th Years old again to Malaysia!

Well... who says that life of University is easy?! No worries after STPM? No worries after entering University? ... haizzzz
I do enjoy my life, but still not so used to the tests etc... because I am always left behind of the lectures, to do assignments and to get good result in test, I have to struggle myself to chase and chase from day to day......

In fact, this should be the more correct and better way to study (not to be left behind), compared to do my last-minute study and "vomit" out all of the things at the final exam like the past STPM etc... In the past, we were like having a gamble, as everything learnt in the long(short?) period (1 and a half year for stpm..) might be out in the most important final exam which decided our destiny...
I know my method was wrong indeed... it is never a right one..

However, I'm still okay, doing fine here... will try to manage my time better, more organized... I could manage my time very well when I was younger... weird case huh...

Yesterday, I was in a real rush to prepare myself for Bahasa Malaysia presentation today morning. While doing my work, I chatted with my roommate.... and was still online too.. lolz.... at the end, I did the preparation till 3.30am and woke up at 7am.... did my presentation at 8am...
Luckily, our tutor/teacher was quite satisfied with the presentation done by my group ^^

=.=" I will be having organic chemistry test, organic chemistry quiz, and also have to pass up the organic chemistry assignment next week.... argh.... and as usual, every Monday is the date to pass up biostatistics assignment and will be discussed during the tutorial on the same day too...

Besides, I need to do some handicraft for my entrepreneurship course's sales, every group is needed to do a sales and then do a detailed business plan to be passed up .... for this course too, each of us is required to do a entrepreneur profile, that is, to interview a degree holder entrepreneur @@....

haiz... busy enough, I should not go out so frequently.... although today is a public holiday, I think I will stay at hostel and start my studies and works!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, do remember that mostly Biological studies you need to use many parts of your memory - remember, and remember, and some little understanding as well. Nothing comes easy.

If you have to study Biological sciences (ecology, animal physiology, zoology et cetera) you gotta learn how to 'download' all of these into your brain. I'm sure the notes in the university are provided and suits the course as well, unlike STPM, where you will have to regurgitate everything from book 1 to book 2 and only some questions are out. At least you are in the university and everything is really facilitated. Also, put some hard work and you will score with flying colours!

If you choose to take Physics/Engineering/Mathematics instead, it will be a different world, instead of 'download' stuff into the brain, you might *need* to use a HECK lot of brains (in that case you 'upload' and process the answers and solutions into the paper). Well, I like Maths very much, but not with the further Engineering Maths where you have to be a little bit 'creative' (in rough terms, a little bit 'off' in the thinking) with your way of doing Maths. For example, you might actually think that ln(-1) has no solutions. Yes, in another world (or dimensions), it HAS its own solutions - complex numbers! There are many other fascinating *weird* Maths out there, but I couldn't list them all down here!

I don't want to mention Thermodynamics and Statics because these are VERY difficult (pure Physics subjects) and you need a good mentor to guide you all the way through. And worse, even Form 6 Physics are not even there at all - these are new stuff!

I miss Biological/Life Sciences so much after I went to Engineering, because I'm a product of STPM Biology by the way. And a Biology student with NO F.6 physics taking Engineering, a real teething problem at first!

So, I'll summarize this: Either you 'calculate' or 'remember', you choose. Either one will be the same - in terms of difficulties.

September 01, 2007 5:38 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha... i know la... just say say lo..............

September 01, 2007 11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home