Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sell newspaper & gathering

Aiyaya..... I don't know how to do the biostatistics assignment :S
As usual, tomorrow Monday I'll need to pass up the assignment and will discuss it during tutorial class... haiz...

In the past two-weeks' lectures, I didn't know what was the new lecturer talking about... oOpss... I'll have to study on my own now and quickly complete the assignment!

Yesterday was another low productivity day for me.... I didn't study the biostatistics but went to help USM TiongHua Society, choir group to sell newspaper 光华日报 to raise money for the singing competition which will be held later..
Pui Shan and I were in the same group and we sold the newspaper together by asking people around in the food courts etc.... We were able to sell 20 newspapers in less than half hour time! hohoo....

*Pui Shan is one of the member in the same choir group with me, she is also from KL, Selayang! Besides, her birthday is one day earlier than mine! wow... now I have friends whose birthdays are one day earlier than mine and one day after mine huh! In addition, her surname is also Xie 谢, but its spelling is different from mine nia...

Then, both of us went for a walk at pasar malam before gathering with other members. Next, I went to join my net-gathering at Mc Donald!
This was the second time I join the gathering.... all of us were actually the members of Cari Forum, and we are all from USM, and always 'chat' in the subforum -- USM.

Most of them are my seniors (2nd year's, 3rd year's, 4th year's, Masters'...).
It was a nice gathering, we had chatted a lot!
And one of them sent few of us back to USM hostel by his car too... hehe...

okay... time to rush my assignment again.... argh....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!is she chia pui shan?she is my secondary school mate..n also band mate toO! @.@ small world...

September 09, 2007 9:47 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

yup... she is!

It's such a coincident!

When we knew each other in the choir group, then wah... suddenly like why everything also so ngam de... lolz

September 09, 2007 10:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home