Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm in KL currently~ till Sunday

I reached Pudu on Wednesday at about 3pm. The journey took about 5 hours, from Penang to KL!
woow... the bus drivers must have changed their habits, they drove slowly so that they won't be caught, as the rules are now starting to be stricter (only) after SOMETHING happened...
*the latest update of that accident, 21 killed...*

Huey's father fetched us, yeah... didn't need to walk hoho...

My dad was waiting for me at home.... he was the first one to welcome me! hehe.. I could see that he was so happy to see me again!
ohoo.. luckily, everyone was still able to recognise me -- my dogs didn't bark at me~! geee...
There was a new member at my home too -- kakak = maid. It was my first time to meet her, it was also the first time she met me too!
Of course, she is hired by my rich aunt la... mainly to take care of her 3 naughty children and to do all of the chores.

After having super delicious soup prepared by my grandma & daddy (ingredients bought by mum!), I went to see my mum at the bookshop... surely she was so happy to see me too! okay, the cat and dog there still knew me too.. lolz...

What is the feeling being at home again? em.. I felt like I was having a dream, I mean, the one month++ I had at USM was just like a dream..... being at my most familiar home, it's warm... the short moments would be precious...
I'm glad that my presence could make every member of my family to be happy...
But as usual, it's noisy as my young cousins like to fight and argue etc...

I was happy to see my handsome youngest brother again too! (my younger brother are studying at UniKL currently...)
At the night before I came back, my youngest brother asked me about trigonometry at MSN... he said he didn't understand about this topic, then I told him that I would explain to him when I am back then.. However, mana tahu... he said he would be having trial exam the next day @@

So, I asked him to call me, I explained to him... and then he also drew out the diagram of the question in Paint (he didn't know where is it at first!) and sent to me.. it's so funny lah... haha... this is the Online + on-the-phone teaching!

*What they commented about me after more than one month didn't see me, I have become DARKER!.... and seems slimmer a bit... although my weight is still the same....=.="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home