Monday, March 27, 2006

drowsiness

zZzzz... I am so sleepy today ~.~
I was drowsing off while teacher was teaching, my eyes closed up automatically, I'd tried my best to 'open up' my eyes... so sorry to teacher ler... I'd tried to pay attention, but ... the words seemed so blur to me as I was drowsy..
I slept quite early yesterday actually, not very early though, 12.30am, and hence I shouldn't be so sleepy today. It happened because I slept at very late two days ago, at about 3am.
After school, I felt like I was awoke from sleeping, and then suddenly became moody, maybe wanted to sleep but couldn't do so since I would have to 'work' after school.
After Jin sent me home, I took a very short nap before I went to 'work', because I really beh tahan already!
*Jin now is driving her car to school everyday, so normally she sends us home now... thx, muacks~*
My mum had to go with my dad to sign some agreements, so my brother and I were the ones taking control of the shop.
so wu liao neh....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Last week, my classmates and I were discussing and had agreed to buy a newspaper everyday by using class fund. Many of us were reading The Star (which had been separated into few parts) during the assembly today, haha... a 'good habit' ?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Is there anyone ever read the first post of my blog? hehe...
I checked it just now, and yea... found out that I've written blog for almost one year!
http://hedwigelaine.blogspot.com/2005_04_01_hedwigelaine_archive.html
wow... the time is passing fast! By that time, I was still working and was waiting for the start of form 6. I was so boring and always write something to post in forums, and from there, I found out that many people were blogging, and to follow the trend, I tried to create my own blog too. I didn't really know how to write a post, how to share my things, lolz.
And to edit my blog's template, I needed to learn some HTML. I had learnt it before actually, when I was in form 1.. haha..
and with the practise in writing so frequently (I mean blogging lor..), I do improve a lot in writing, although I'm still not very proficient in English~
However, I'm indeed weak in Malay now! oh my... I'm really worried about my Pengajian Am's extended writing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home