Sunday, March 12, 2006

driving

Last week, my younger brother drove the car with my dad sitting beside him for the first time after getting his P driving license. Then, my dad told me that my brother's driving skill now is more or less about the same with mine, or even better than mine!
I've driven for few times since I got my license last year, few months once I mean, but then, I'm still weaker than him, a fresh new driver! sigh...
So, does it prove that guys are better in 'mechanisation' than girls? Or guys are quick learner and they can give faster response?

Well, in fact, my younger brother had proven that he learns skills (that involve 'machine') faster than me since we were small. He learned to cycle the bicycle faster than me, while I was still cycling the 'bicycle with a pair of additional small wheels'... But then I'd finally learnt to cycle too right after him!
However, if a guy and a girl learn to knit, most probably the girl would learn better and faster than the guy. I said, most probably lar... since guys are not so interested in this kind of handicraft, which needs much patience to make a 'product'.

I know to knit by learning from my mum and I like handicraft very much, but seldom do it recently.

My dad allowed us (my brother especially...) to drive his car after that!
Yesterday morning, both of my brothers wanted to go to school for their taekwondo lesson, and my younger brother said he wanted to drive to school and he needed me to drive back the car!

oh, it had been a few months I didn't 'touch' the car... but I agreed to him.
Woke up automatically in the morning. With the help of two of my brothers, I learnt to reverse the car from the parking out of the house, this was the first time. My 'reverse' skill is very weak! Then, I drove around to get used to it so that I wouldn't afraid to drive back alone later!
After that, my younger brother was so eager to take over the car and drove to school.... and this was the first time I sat in the car he drove (he's the same, sat in the car I drove for the first time). Well, I've to admit that he can drive better than me........
so, when they reached school, it's time for me to drive the car alone, for the first time!
Luckily, I arrived at home safely, and the car was 'safe' too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home