Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hari Anugerah Cemerlang..

My school was having Hari Anugerah Cemerlang today.
Hari Anugerah Cemerlang = Distinction Award Day?
haha.. don't know how to translate leh..
I was not supposed to be at school as I didn't get any award, but since I'd agreed to teacher to be a representative of the student absent, so I went to school.
There were 2 students that obtained 11 1A in SPM 2005, 3 students obtained 10 1A, etc...
Overall, the SPM students of my school did quite well in the SPM 2005, far better than my batch (2004)... but since the exam was held in different years, we couldn't compare like that too. And as many people agreed, SPM has lost its value...
More students score straight A and more A doesn't mean anything, it may happen because of the lower standard.

sad lar... I helped the SPM student to walk to the stage to get 4 awards, but I myself got nothing
and I had to sit together with those juniors, being 'isolated' neh.. so wu liao huh...
Every student that passed exams with distinction was awarded a 'medal cup' and a certification. The 'medal cup' this year, seems like was better in shape, better in designs!
For my year of SPM, we were rewarded only a 'wood block', not nice at all~ Besides, we didn't get any cash as award while they had...
9 seniors that scored 3.50 and above had attended this ceremony too, and the student that scored 4.00 was awarded RM100 oh while others had RM50.
I have to criticize about the performance, especially the singing.. it's such an unpleasantsound, erm... did the chorus practise enough?
Congratulate 3 of my best friends, Hoon had received 3 awards, Jin and Ching had received 2 respectively... *clap hands*
ya, I didn't get any.. well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home