Sunday, March 19, 2006

choose the right one

I'd been helping my brother to search for informations about the aircraft maintenance technology, the course he's quite interested in. The college that offers this course is Tafe College in Seremban.
http://www.tafeseremban.edu.my/aircraft.htm
To know the college better (since we knew nothing about it before this...), my dad brought us there for a look~
So, we departed at 10am, and we had a long search in Seremban to find the college location!
@@" it's so hard to find, you know, the system of road signboards in Malaysia is really sucks! We as Malaysians must possess good direction-sense, or you will never (ok, I'm overstating though... lolx) able to find a place that you've never been!
After asking help from few people and with the help of direction-sense, we've finally found it.
Tafe College looked like not bad actually, and the "aircraft maintenance technology" costs nearly RM18000, I think the cost is counted as quite low for this course, ok... reasonable lar..
It will take my brother two and a half year to complete the whole course... well actually he hasn't decided yet whether wants to study this or not. If he studies there, he would have to stay in the hostel, has to live on his own, has to learn to be more independent of course!
so, he still has quite a period of time to consider about it, since the course will start on 3rd of April (ok, this is a very special date, remember it! Still don't get it? then ah.. never mind lor..)
wow, my dad would have to spend more than RM1000 on him monthly... quite much huh the amount, for my dad's economics~
so if he really wants to take this course, I just hope that he will study hard but not waste my dad's money! Before this, he said he might take business course if he doesn't want to study this one... so.. not sure about his choice lor...

oh ya, I'd met with Kai Aun, my net friend! haha... he's staying just nearby the Tafe College! I didn't know before this, but then when I sms-ed him and told him that I was in Seremban by that time, he told me about that and he was at his house too. I was thinking that he's not in as he's now studying at KL actually.
So he came to Tafe College and met with me, we had chatted for few minutes only... aih, it's because I was worried that my dad wouldn't happy. He always says that I shouldn't meet with net friends wor... so I met him without telling my dad... but then I told him afterwards, luckily he didn't say anything this time..
Hope next time we can meet again ~

sigh... choosing a right course to study is a very hard decision..
I didn't apply for any course after my spm at all, my brother said I was wasting my results, as I could get scholarship with my not-bad-spm result; Instead, I chose to study form 6 straightforward.
Although I think I said before, but I want to say again, haha.. I didn't know what I want that time, as well as now actually, I really don't know which course I'm interested in. Teachers said, "har? how come? You must have ambitions, or you don't have target that will push you to work hard!"
To tell the truth, I'm not really very hardworking now... maybe teachers are right, I should set a target, so that I will have the force to work hard to achieve my target. In fact, I have the target, but not a strong one, and therefore the force is not strong too!
I was trying to avoid myself from choosing the course last time, but I know I will face the same thing after my STPM this year, so just hope that I will have a clearer picture about what I want by that time~
Anyhow, wish all of the seniors and juniors who are facing the problems on choosing courses now good luck and able to study the one they like so that can achieve their dream job~
*I think I have the 'choosing phobia', do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home