Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Favourite DJ

oh... one of my favourite DJ is now no longer working at MY FM (the number one chinese radio station..)
He's 曾繁彬 (zeng1 fan2 bin1), a DJ that had worked at My Fm for many years...
Few days ago, as usual I wanted to listen to the "programme" that he hosts every night. Then, when I turn on the radio, the voice I heard was another DJ's!
erm... I thought he was on vacation...
Then today, I saw him on a tv programme! In the interview, he said he's now resigned from his work at My Fm! It's because, the company always didn't do what they promised to him... hmm...
I could see that, he was really sad and his face showed dissapointment..
by the way, in these recent years, I don't really like the way he speaks compared to last time, so maybe it's time for him to take a rest and discover something new of himself?
so, I wish him can find a new and better job~ ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home