Thursday, March 16, 2006

一起加油哦!

Seniors were waiting the results, we as the juniors were worrying (I was very tension,hmm...because...)too!
Today was the STPM result released day, there was only a senior managed to get 4.00, he's 'papa'! Congratulates him...
well, there were quite many seniors being upset with their results, which make them unable to realize their dreams...
Seems like the real STPM is much harder than the trial, since many of them managed to score well in the trial but failed to do so in the real one...
sigh, STPM is really really very hard! and Luck is very important too!
It determines whether you are able to enter local university or not, it's the only one exam for form 6 students to determine our destiny!

I am still playing around, I'm so playful, I didn't study hard at all, could I sit the hardest & most important exam with this attitude to get good result?
While the people who are so hardworking and smart also failed to score well, how can I still continue with my laziness? Ok, I should change my attitude, my mood, hope I can do it ya..

so, to my dear seniors, hope you all can make your dreams come true!
but I want to stress again, result is not the only thing that decides our life~
friendships and happy moments in form 6 are treasures to us, besides the results that we chase after, so form 6 life isn't that bad afterall, if you think positively!
Let the past be the history, learn lessons from the history (although I hate "history"), and strive after victory in our life!
('-')
em~! em~! 大家一起加油哦! p(^o^)q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home