Friday, March 17, 2006

sing sing sing!

yo, Jin was driving her car, brought us (Ching, Hoon, May and me) to "The Curve" this morning ~
This was the first time that Jin drove for quite a long distance, on a highway, to "The Curve"! But since she is driving the 'auto' car, she doesn't need to worry so much for the gear problems..
"The Curve" is a shopping mall located near "One Utama", and it's linked to "Ikano Power Centre" by a linked bridge.. haha... what a complicated explanation!
so, the very first thing we did in the shopping mall was singing! yeah, I mean, we had our singing session in RedBox Karaoke! Goh suddenly said that he could come, so he joined us at the half way.
wow, we all like to sing in Karaoke, it's such a nice entertainment for us ^^
We could sing away our tension, our bad mood, our stress... haha...
Singing in Karaoke could be not a very expensive activity if we choose the right time to do so.
We sang from 11.00am - 2.00pm, it's lunch time sing, so we only needed to pay for our food and some service charge, averagely, everyone of us had paid RM9.80. hey, it's for our entertainment and food, so... it's not expensive at all lar...

Then, we crossed the linked bridge to the Ikano Power Centre, and then visited "Popular" for quite a long time. Next, we went for a look in pet shop (forgot what its name..haha..), oh wow, we saw 'Husky'! its colour is so nice, like it so much ^^
After that, we went to the shop located just next to the pet shop, it's a shop that sells musical instruments! aih, once again, I really wish that I know to play these instruments, but I know nothing about music T_T

I'd bought 'something else' in a gift shop after I'd thought for a long time!
I found that, I always fail to make decision in buying something in short time... aih..
Besides that 'something else', I'd bought a purse for RM4.99 in "Popular's sales site" (it's located at somewhere else to sell the discounted items). I had been thinking to buy a new purse for more than one year, but didn't find the right one and finally I'd found it today! haha

oh ya, I met my senior there too! He's "Mak" and he is working at U2 (a boutique) currently oh..
We had a rest at "Uncle Lim shop" before we went home, and ate Roti Bakar there, wow, it was nice indeed, recommended by Goh.
By 5pm (hmm, it was quite early) Hoon and I went back by Goh's car, while the others followed Jin's car.

my Today has passed without any study again, as I was watching two singing competitions just now (they were Jue Dui Superstar and American Idol)... aiks

it's weird that, I am having "rheumatalgia" 风湿痛 these few days during night time, why? It's so painful...
So, does it indicate some negative changes of my health? aih.. I'm old already huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home