Thursday, March 23, 2006

Luckily?

oh.. my MUET's test is just 68 marks, which the summary was the main part, and I didn't get high marks for it.

Today morning, I was almost late for school again. I was woke up by the 'alarm' for the first time, then I slept again; I was woke up again for the second time as usual, and it should be the time I really have to wake up and prepare myself. However, I was so sleepy (and because of the nice weather --> raining in night) that I went to sleep again.
*the method that I used to wake up myself is quite weird huh? Mostly I won't really wake up for the first alarm (set by using handphone), I would switch it off then continue to sleep, and I would wake up after I switch off the second alarm at later time =p
Luckily, May sms-ed me and I was woke up by the 'message alert' by about 6.50am!
wow... quickly I prepared everything, and woke up my brothers, and drove the car to school after fetching Ching.
Since I was still blur, I'd almost knocked a car when I wanted to turn left at a junction. @@"

Fortunately... and well, actually I didn't really brake hard and I'd forgotten why I did so, then.. I was scolded by my brother...
the distance between that 'big car' with mine was so short O_O
and then, on the way to school, there was a minor traffic jam.

(since I was a bit later than few days ago. I went to school earlier before just want to avoid the traffic jam..)!
It's not a serious matter but when it happens to me on a steep road (ok, it's not very steep actually..) towards roundabout, it becomes a big matter. But at last, I did it, although the engine went off once. Oh yeah... at least I didn't really knock a car today... phew~

I am quite brave today lar (I should be not afraid to speak in public!)... as I went and spoke in front of people in art class to clarify some facts. I just hope what I did is useful and it would at least clear some misunderstandings.. at least..
besides, hope the T-shirts issue could be solved as fast as possible, smoothly and peacefully....

The 5 guys of my class went to help in the debate holding in our school. So the students that left in the class were all of girls.. haha~
We went to the library and be the audience during the last two periods too...
All of the speakers (debaters) could speak English so fluently! I wish I could do so too!
The topic they had debated for was "Should Tertiary Education be given free?"
And since the real MUET is coming soon, we've decided to speak English mainly in class, it's a new 'policy' ! lolz

There are only 2 'Aries-girls' in my class, one is Ai Feern and another one is me.
So, today is Ai Feern's Birthday ~ Happy Birthday to Ai Feern ^_^

and I've finally taken the real SPM 2004 certification today~
the Government, as usual, has to take the time more than one year to process the certs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home