Friday, March 10, 2006

holiday yo

We had 2 cakes to eat! Tomorrow is Teng & Fadzil's birthday!
Our classmate bought 2 cakes and celebrated their birthday just now in class... haha...
so, Happy Birthday to Teng & Fadzil~

After school just now, Jin drove her Atoz and brought Ching, May & me to Metro Prima for.. er.. yum cha? Actually, I received the sms from Ching during class, ehehe (we are bad student huh?), and she asked me want to go 'yum cha' or not after school, and wow, Ching asked me this question! and of course I agreed, although I was not feeling very well by that time actually...
lol... We went the "foodcourt" there and had our 'lunch'...
Except Jin, three of us ordered 'ais kacang', but before we finished it, we started to feel very cold.. torturing lar.... haha...
well, my lunch was -- a tuna bun + an ais kacang + a teh tarik (because I felt extremely cold and then decided to buy this hot drink ..)
Then, we went to Popular to buy some stationery such as Foolscap paper~

oh oh oh... holiday starts from now! hehe
but every form 6 student has to attend extra classes during holiday next week...
for physics class and my class, we have to attend chemistry classes on Monday and Tuesday. Then, today, we've got to know that we are going to have Math class on Thursday too! hmm.. Thursday... it's 16th March! eh..... that day will be the STPM result release day.... will our presence be not comfortable to fellow seniors?

wish I recover from flu A.S.A.P! I was still having a 'minor' fever yesterday night...
I want to sing Karaoke with my friends this holiday neh... and watch movie too... Final Destination 3!!! erm... or other movie also not bad lar.. but, I'm very poor now =.="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home