Tuesday, March 21, 2006

the Test Result

After a week of holiday, doing nothing at home, schooling started yesterday.
so... how was my last test's result? er... not really good~
Pengajian Am -------- 67 - B+
Mathematics T ------- 47 - C
Chemistry ------------ 80 - A
Biology ---------------- 67 - B+

so, my CGPA is 3.165 only.. =.="
this is only a test, and I only get this low mark! oh my....

sigh...
I will be getting the test's MUET result tomrrow most probably, it's not very important though..
The important MUET will be coming soon! The first day of MUET is on 29th of April.

I will be driving to school everyday now, started since yesterday. But my younger brother follows along and drive the car back home after that. He's just like my driving teacher, always criticize my driving skill, but it's good also so that I could improve my skill lar.. haha
However, since my brother is going to study in Seremban soon (if he wants...), then I can only drive till that day, because my dad needs the car neh... and then that is also the time I stop wasting the petrol lor...

wish I could solve the problems of the society soon.........
and yesterday was my kai mui's birthday, so..
Happy Belated Birthday to my kai mui, Yi Yin ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home