Tuesday, March 14, 2006

result is NOT everything!

Today is 14th March, do you know what special day today is?
If you are a Japanese animation fans, then you should know that today is White Day ~ 白色情人节
"White Day is celebrated in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan on March 14, one month after Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day, women give gifts to men; on White Day, men who received chocolate on Valentine's Day return the favor and give gifts to women."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day
It means nothing to me though, but just to tell about the existence of this special day, since I think there are quite many people don't know about it =p

Yesterday was the SPM result released day, and my younger brother was one of those students taking the result. Sigh... he got bad results, just an A, luckily have no E & F, that means he passed! God bless him... haha.. what to do, he didn't really study, he didn't really think of his future!
My parents didn't scold him, it's right, so that he wouldn't feel pressure... we could see there are students commit suicide after getting their results! What a pity, result is not everything! And, if you get good result doesn't mean that you are sure will succeed in your life.
We all know results do play an important role in our life, a cert worth a lot, but there are other ways to be an useful person.
Be smart and don't be fooled by the exam!
What we can do if we die? Nothing!
so, we just do our best, and let the God and Luck decide our destiny~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I attended extra classes of Chemistry yesterday and also today.
I drove my dad's car to school and let brother to drive home (which means he went to school with me..)
It's an act of wasting petrol, but it's the way for us to train our driving skill, right?
so, no accident happened but I was quite angry this morning. When I stopped the car when approached the roundabout, waiting the chance to enter, the driver of the car behind mine kept honking the horn, after a while only!.. sigh... why did he/she bully me? I am still a fresh driver lar...
so, I became panic, was in hurry-scurry trying to enter the roundabout, but then... the engine went off =.="
I'm still not very expert in controlling the clutch while on the grade (although it was not very steep..) .. aiks... but never mind, I'm used to restart the engine as fast as possible! as I always make the engine goes off while on the road.. ahaha...
Luckily, nothing bad happened, my car didn't knock any other car...
so, I'm gaining experience in driving lor... but I'm worrying about the car, as I'm very short, I have to adjust the seat to the nearest to the steering wheel and also the rearview mirror everytime, so... if the same thing repeats for times, they will be loosen! aiya... very troublesome huh... the disadvantage of being short ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kai Aun said...

lol~ result is not everything...damn true!
In life, you never know who will be more successful. This world is full of uncertainties, holding on every opportunity is the key.

hope u say the same thing when u get ur STPM result ya...dun go frenzy or be too sad when u get ur results ya :P

March 15, 2006 11:58 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha, hope so =p

March 16, 2006 7:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home