Sunday, October 18, 2009

Penang Bridge International Marathon, anyone?

Since two years ago, I have been thinking of joining the Penang Bridge International Marathon.

Haha... but well, although I studied at Penang since that time, I was not at Penang at the time it was held. This time, coincidently, I will be at Penang.

The date this big run falls on 22nd November 2009, which is after my final exam.

First of all, I am interested to join because I want to experience walking/running on the Penang bridge! haha...
So, you should know that I'm not a good runner/marathoner.

There are 4 categories:
1. Full Marathon - 42.195 km
2. Half Marathon - 21 km
3. Quarter Marathon - 10 km
4. Fun Run - 10 km

If I join, I will join the Half Marathon, need to pay RM40 as Entry Fee oh. Fun run is okay but it won't fulfill my wish which is to experience the 'run' on the bridge. Any detailed information, you can refer to its official website: http://www.penangmarathon.gov.my/portal/

hmm.... Should I join or not?

sigh... I really scare I can't make it, or I should only walk haha...

Any friend interested to join together? The closing date for registration is 31st October 2009.

Tell me if you're joining too! I'm still hesitating...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wan join!!

October 18, 2009 7:25 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

huhu, thank you for your reply! hehe.. hope we can make it!

October 18, 2009 8:03 pm  
Blogger Ann said...

I'll be joining fun run!!
with my bf, his bro n frens...

October 18, 2009 10:34 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

oooo...
ganbatte o!

fun run if included the bridge then i will definitely choose it haha

October 19, 2009 12:52 am  
Blogger 傳俊 said...

fun run gt include bridge, but jz quater part......

October 19, 2009 8:57 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

eh... but not really on the sea ba... haha

October 19, 2009 10:34 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

swt.... suddenly think of changing mind, to join fun run only.

but then was told by ann who registered already, said Fun Run only till E Gate, not including the bridge wor..... how leh...

hesitating~~~ or be the volunteer ba? haha

October 19, 2009 9:21 pm  
Anonymous Miss said...

Do join Half Marathon and get yourself a medal if you complete within the finish time! Check out the finisher's medal on the PBIM Facebook, it's pewter and gorgeous! Fun Run does go on the bridge but only to the first quarter. not e-gate la. Plenty of goodies to look forward to! You'll receive a vest too!

October 27, 2009 2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home