Thursday, October 01, 2009

Reflection

Haha... a clear REFLECTION photo I had taken while waiting my friend to fetch me few days ago...
this is Desa Airmas Apartment which I am staying currently....


First year I stayed in the campus, Second year I stayed at hostel too but it's somewhere outside the campus; Third year, now I am staying outside the campus, sharing a master room of an apartment unit at the 16th floor~

3 years respectively at different locations, to explore different feeling and lifestyle. Staying in a house is far better than staying in a hostel, for feeling not that stressful and there are more rooms to walk around... and more people to talk to.

However, I need to walk far to reach my school, hmm... treat it as an exercise... and now I already used to walking that distance... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home