Saturday, October 03, 2009

Nice Videos~

Recently there are many nice videos shared by my friends in Facebook~

Today I relaxed myself (too much)... and watched a few of them...


One of them is: Husky dogs say's " I love You "

this Husky is really cute and clever ~~~~
I wish I can own a dog like this too haha... but well, it is hard to rear a husky ~~~
By the way, its owner must had trained it hard ....


Next video is very very touching.... a brilliant wedding proposal!

超浪漫求婚記

You know, I actually cried after seeing this sincere guy entered the room...
just like those girls in the video crying... it's really touching
Although there's no valid point for me to cry, I just cried... hmm... really touching!
Wish everyone can find the real happiness belongs to each~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home