Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's

Today is the romantic & special day for couples, but not for us who are still single and available.

However, I don't really feel empty or lonely this time. I guess I've really got rid the thoughts of getting a boyfriend in rush. haha... I have changed my mind, I will expect the right person to reach at the right time, so I will enjoy my own time to the fullest at this moment.

Just now I received a call from my mum. You know what she said? haha... she asked me whether or not I would go on a date today... recently my parents, especially my mum would ask me questions on having boyfriend etc related topics frequently. Haha... she even worried more than me on this matter recently, but I'm still young right?



By the way, wish everyone Happy Valentine's Day.

For couples, enjoy your every romantic moments.

For singles, enjoy your happy moments with your dearest friends and family =)

For those taking action to "upgrade" status from single to in a relationship, wish you good luck ^^

4 Comments:

Blogger KL村姑 said...

Happy Valentine's Day...
I love u...hehe

February 14, 2009 6:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love u too honey!

February 15, 2009 10:58 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

TO 开心果:thanks oh.... love you too hehe.

TO Jeanne: oh my honey, sweet valentine huh? love u ^^

February 15, 2009 1:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm celebrating Valentine Day too alone... :)

But anyway it's still wonderful whether it's alone or with a partner! :)

February 15, 2009 1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home