Thursday, December 11, 2008

with Family - The Mines

On the 7th December, Sunday, as usual I went shopping with my family. It was my 2nd time going to The Mines, and also its exhibition hall @ Malaysia International Exhibition and Convention Centre (MIECC).

That day was the last day of an exhibition held -- 第七届大马国际商品展销会,
the 7th Malaysia International Trade & Consumer Fair. We bought some food products there... some were quite cheap. and wow... there were so many brands of white coffee waiting us to taste on haha... at last, I begged my daddy to buy one of them xp. I like coffee hehe...

Then, we went shopping at The Mines... we rarely came here actually, except for exhibitions. By the way, we had long hours of shopping on that day, and my daddy became kinda more-than-usual generous.


younger brothers with me @ The Mines... christmas decoration

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home