Saturday, November 29, 2008

Gurney Plaza K+Buffet

19.11.08 Wednesday

The 2nd day after my final exam ended, while 3 of my best ji muis taking
Botany as major were still having their exams. Hence, our best friend gang hang out without them, paiseh hehe...

At first, I had booked a room at Red Box Gurney Plaza at 11am-2pm. However, I had to change the booking time to 12-3pm as few of them were waking up late, besides we had waited long for the rapid penang bus!

There were 6 of us -- TzyYin and I were the only girls, with 4 guys Ming, LBK, HBP and ChengBao (new member? haha.. he's LBK's current roommate, also Ming's ex-roommate oh... a pharmacy student!); LWW had promised to come along but he had a meeting to attend in the morning. At first he promised to join us later, but he waited the bus for a very long period, then he gave up...


We had a great K time... then walked around/window shopping for some while... next we had our very-full 4pm "dinner" at Seoul Garden! Having a student card was great haha.. the buffet-style dinner cost us RM21.55 (included taxes) each person. We had eaten for more than 3 hours I guess...

Then, we took many photos with the Christmas tree at main entrance of Gurney Plaza! I guess Gurney Plaza must be amongst the earliest shopping mall to have its christmas decoration! (because after I back to KL, I didn't see any christmas decoration yet at the shopping malls I visited)
ChengBao, Me, TzyYin, LBK, HBP

We had no luck in waiting bus that day! Again we had waited long for the bus to return USM... and it was raining too! With only two umbrellas, 6 of us shared by packing together haha... by the seaside, in front of Gurney Plaza for the Rapid Penang....

Anyhow, it was a great outing~
We had less outings in big gang in this semester actually... hmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home