Friday, December 05, 2008

Shopping with friends from North

haha... recently am lazy to update my blog lolz...
in the past few days, I was addicted to watching dragon ball cartoon by using ppstream... hehehe, although I'm a girl, I like to watch this kind of cartoon too! I had read its comic for twice many years ago. Last time, I had also watched Pokemon, Digimon, Power Rangers, etc! kekeke

Also, I failed to change the bad habit -- sleeping late... how I'm going to remove the pimples on my face huh... sigh, I'm really nocturnal, swt...


oh ya, 3 of my friends from North Malaysia, who are also my coursemates came over KL for few-days stay at Huey's house. They were NZC (nearby Butterworth Penang), ShiYen (Alor Setar) and TzyYin (Ipoh). Huey, NZC and ShiYen are currently Botany students while TzyYin and I are Microbiology students, both are of Pure Biology majors.
They spent their time mainly on shopping, with Huey be their tour guide, and I joined them for two days, 25 and 26th November. Ah Ming had also joined the trip. (Huey, Ming and I are staying at KL)

First day we had our breakfast together and at afternoon, we went shopping at Berjaya Times Square and Sungei Wang. At night, we had special dinner at 得福, the restaurant in my area famous with crabs dishes!

On the 26th, we went to One Utama then, to Goh's house for dinner. At first we planned to "shop" at Taman Connaught Pasar Malam at Cheras. It is well-known with its longest night market! To tell the truth, I myself didn't go to that night market before! aiyoyo...
Too bad to say, we didn't have the chance as it was raining continuously. Instead we changed our plan to watching movie at TGV @ Jusco Kepong. Thanks for the gentleman Kenny for the ride to Jusco hehe.

I felt that I'm not girlish enough haha... because I was not having great interest in shopping, aiks... being very tired, I didn't follow them to Sunway Pyramid on the 27th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home