Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shopping with KaiMui...

19th August 2008, Tuesday

Invited my 'kai mui', sister Yi Yin for a gathering at Midvalley at 10.45am.

Oh... my ... god... because I had only waken up at 11.45am! Well, I failed to wake up on time again.... wuu..u.... blame myself for sleeping late, and was tired till couldn't hear the alarm...

In rush, finally I managed to be there by 12.45pm. Really paiseh and sorry to her, causing her to 'wander' around alone.... and thanks for not blaming me XP
Last meeting her would be PC fair at KLCC last year December...
I had neglected her in the past few months as I was super busy with my studies and activities... it's time to give her little part of my time to hang out together...

Basically we just had some shopping and had our lunch together, of course chit-chatting was one of the most important activity! Too bad that she had to go by 3pm, because she needed to attend classes.


Before she went off, we had some self-taken photo. Firstly the photos were taken by using her digital camera; then it's my camera's turn lolz...

All my best wishes for her =p
Be more positive thinking! This is the message I always remind her hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home