Wednesday, June 18, 2008

发泄一下

I had organised a gathering at 8.30pm yesterday to meet my old friends before "back" to Penang this coming Sunday. I had invited more than 1o people... and more than 5 people agreed to come. At the end, there were only 4 of us -- Hoon, Jin, Wei Jie and me.

Someone agreed to join, and even to fetch me. However, this expert "pilot" who told me would depart at 8pm, sms-ed me telling me she couldn't come at 8.13pm. So at the end, I had to be the driver again...
This was not her first time doing such thing to me and my friends... Her promises will never earn any trust from me anymore.

Before I invited my friends, I had already told myself not to expect the number of people going to attend. I just want to at least tried to organise a gathering, to meet some old classmates and friends once in a few months. Seems like it was me being over-excited... well, very less people would appreciate these invitations.

爸爸说的对,人长得越大,聚少离多,,朋友越来越少,迟早会失去联络,走在街上都不认识对方。这就是残酷的现实。人与人彼此之间的距离越来越远。
认识的人多,但真正的知己有几个?
谢谢那些还在努力经营友谊的朋友们,
谢谢你们还记得有一个朋友名谢依玲。

对不起,有些话是严重了些,只怪我被放飞机次数太多,也不断的与“拒绝”来往,成了“拒绝”的好朋友。
其实我已经开始懒惰起来,或许在不久的未来,那些已经厌烦了我不断的邀请的“朋友们”就不必烦恼,因为"依玲的邀请"消失了。

也许你们要怪我还是单身只影,寂寞难耐,所以要找些朋友们来打发时间。。。哦,那你们就是受害者了。。。
如果我不是单身,或许就会懒得理你们吧。
哇,好坏哦。。。那到时错的人就是我。。。哈哈。。。
做梦吧,都二十一岁了,都不曾有人要我,我很有问题咧?

I didn't watch any movie at cinema this holiday... but actually I had a chance today, I didn't grab that chance anyway...
I went yumcha 4 times so far... The 3rd time, thx to CKY for your invitation and be my driver!
I did two jobs this holiday... well, really glad to know more people and gained some pocket money and lots of experience, and had a great time, far better than staying at home only.
I have had spent more time with my family -- my mum, my dad, my two younger brothers.... love you all very much... you all are the best...

Today I went to Times Square, Sg Wang and Lowyat Plaza for the 2nd time in this holiday.
First time was going with USM friends and had a great Karaoke session with them, and bought myself a camera, yea... USM friends!
This second time went to the same area, did shopping with two of my best buddies -- Jin and Ching. This was the only day in this holiday we went out together, for shopping and girls' talk. Thanks...!
The plan for this Saturday is...? ON or cancelled again? well... many unknowns again...

对不起,语无伦次。。。让我放纵一下。。。发泄发泄。。。
很多事情并没有针对特定的人。。。
对不起。。。当我在发疯吧。。。
睡醒就会忘记了不高兴的事,我很健忘的。。。
但最近几天都在失眠,怎么搞的。。。
还有,谢谢关心我的人。。。我不会自残的。

3 Comments:

Blogger MyJourney said...

Dear Yling,am so sorry of cant join d gathering,really x know u held it on tat nite,i tot it hv been cancelled...anyway i always believe tat frenship wont be "distorted" by time n distance as well,let see things in bright side^^dun worry,u will always in my mind,do keep in touch wif me ya~wish u all the best-MJ

June 19, 2008 11:43 pm  
Blogger sunbliss said...

那么辛苦策划一个聚会却失败收场的确让人很沮丧,我明白你的感受。我也常常屡试屡败啊。

但有一点我明白的是,每次聚会失败的原因不是朋友们不理我了,而是时机不对,可能刚巧他们不得空,或心情只想待在家。所以啊,不要因此而放弃经营已久的友谊哦。

下次你回来了我想找机会约你出来哦,我和洁雯都一直嚷着很想见见你呢。

June 21, 2008 1:37 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

hey MJ, my name is Yee Leng la.. u always spelt it wrongly! haha
it's not ur fault la.. just kena bomb by u lolz


thanks lian chee, i heard u said before....
I know... it's very 吃力不讨好
ya... I always be the organiser, if I din ask them out, nobody would ask me out de... and then 24 hours i could juz stay in home only..
very funny but it's fact lolz... well, sudah biasa la...
so actually i'm okay la.. just write write

ok ah.. nxt time i back we go out together ba haha ^^
thanks for ur advice anyway!~

June 21, 2008 7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home