Sunday, June 29, 2008

爽爽营 + 口传日

so far, my life at Penang before the new semester starts is quite relaxing... sleep at late night, wake up at late morning/early afternoon most of the days except on those "working" days.

Other than attending meetings, my group had organised a camp -- 爽爽营 with the purpose to shorten the distance between committee members besides exposing them to some must-know information about Tiong Hua society. The 2D1N camp was organised at 槟城龙岩会馆 on the 25th and 26th June.

My group admitted that we didn't do the duties the best, there were many flaws, mistakes.... so sorry...
Em... I can't describe everything happened... so, just upload a big group photo took at Lung Yan there... before leaving...



We did another big job yesterday, to promote our Tiong Hua Society. Well... it's related to telling new students about our society being a registered legal society in USM haha.. details cannot be told here =p It's our 口传日.

In fact, other than busy for Tiong Hua Society, I'm also involved in preparation of Interaction Week and Night for Japanese Language Society. I have many things undone yet I don't have the motivation to finish them.... sigh..........

I'm really not a good leader...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home