Sunday, June 22, 2008

“回到”槟城了

the new sem of my 2nd year study will only start on 7th July.

However, I'm now "back" to Penang already. What to do, I have joined the committee of Tiong Hua Society to organise activities for new students going to enter USM next month. We need to attend meetings and some camps...
Now staying at my seniors' house.... hehe

Love my daddy and mummy very much, muacks ^^
They are with me now, my dad was the driver again! Everytime I came to Penang, it was him sending me here!
In fact, this might be the second last time to send me here because of the getting-higher-and-higher petrol-oil price, and the very last time will be the day of graduation? haha...

Thanks my parents for being so lovely, so caring... ^^
happy~
but sad because after that won't be seeing them for few months again...
oh, so fast my holiday ends! eh... not really, other than attending meetings and camps, the other days are still holiday hehe....

I will miss my two younger brothers !!!
Today morning I just went to take report card for my youngest brother lolz.
and not forget my best friends too! Take care oh....
bye bye KL again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home