Friday, July 11, 2008

=.=" wireless =.="

ops! It has been more than 10 days I didn't update my blog!

What to do... busy with registration, studies, societies etc.... in addition, I cannot get online using my own laptop now as the version of Window XP that was installed after reformatting about last two months ago cannot support the wireless system in USM.
So I'm now using desktop at library to check mails and to blog, while waiting the time to attend Calculus lecture later.

Hoping that I will be able to get online in these few days time, after reformatting my laptop again.... sigh....
Many things to update here but the time and environment don't allow me to do so =p
Will update more after "recovering" my hubby the laptop, and will post some photos too... only if I have time to do so !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home