Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Family Day ^^

Had worked for two days -- last Saturday and Sunday...
hm...Will describe more after I finish the job on coming Saturday and Sunday...

I had a happy family day at Sunway yesterday....
My younger brother had won 4 Sunway Lagoon tickets worth RM48 each from MY FM last few months ago. So we just needed to buy one more ticket, as my family consists of 5 people...
http://www.sunway.com.my/lagoon/about_rate.asp

Well, RM48 ticket is only for Theme Park(Water Park + Amusement Park)! I went Sunway Lagoon for few times in the past, the ticket price has been increased a lot, and furthermore.... the whole park is now divided to many zones -- Extreme Park, Wildlife Park, Scream Park, Water Park, Amusement Park. @@

Everyone is required to pay a deposit of RM10 for each wristband tag upon entering to the park.It's unlike the normal tear-able wristband tag, it's a watch-like tag..... haha
but no worry, the refund will be given once the tag is returned to the counter.

Staying dry, we went to the Amusement park first, which includes the following rides:
Wagon Wheel (Ferris wheel)
the Lost City of Gold (Roller Coaster) - took it twice lolz
Apache Pots - a ride suitable for whole family, spin nonstop
Tomahawk - 360°swings ...quite scary...
Pirate’s Revenge - 360°swings, took it twice continuously upon request of those foreign tourists, not as scary as Tomahawk
The Cave to see the current exhibitions - some limestones..
Pedestrian Suspension Bridge - forgot to walk through it lol...

The rides available are really less compared to Genting Highland's!
About the water park.... hmm.. according to my brothers' comments, it's nothing special except they had play longer time at the man-made beach...
I was not able to play in water... haiz..
What I did was just accompanying my mum and was chatting with her...
I was also the cameraman of the day~ hehe

Another bad point about this theme park, we were not allowed to bring in any food and beverage, including drinking water (except for citizens and children I think...). The food sold in the park was so expensive, the 500ml drinking water was sold at RM3.00!



using timer function... hehe... very red huh...


OOOO looked slim wakaka... nice angle shoot!


before leaving... my younger brothers and I

At about 4pm, we started to leave the park. We put some bags with wet clothes back to car before entering Sunway Pyramid for shopping. Shopped until we hungry, we had our dinner at Hartz the buffet restaurant! wah.. it's now RM19.90 per person... another price increased =.="
Actually 9th June was my mum's birthday.. so we celebrated her birthday by having buffet dinner... ^^

After the eat-all-you-can dinner, we went shopping again and finally my daddy bought a Canon printer iP1300 for me, it's only RM99! Maybe it's an old model, well it's not big deal... I will bring it to Penang, so that I won't need to find printing service again haha... more convenient, if not mistaken, we need to type and print out the lab reports instead of handwritting..


Since my younger brother and I started our college/university life, the whole complete family hardly could have chance to go outings together...
I was really happy for having such a family day before going back Penang and start another busy semester...

2 Comments:

Blogger sunbliss said...

when will u back to penang?

June 12, 2008 11:36 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

nxt sunday 22nd...

June 12, 2008 11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home