Wednesday, August 20, 2008

干部营 gàn bù yíng

Back to July, I had joined a 3D2N camp @ Penang Water Sport Centre (PWSC), organised by Tiong Hua society's committee members.
Since our Tiong Hua society consists of 11 small divisions, 七组四坊, and with new academic year, we are the new division's committee members (组委), to let us who are from different division have a better cooperation in organising activities etc in the future, firstly we need to know each other and we should know our own society better. This camp was organised to meet the mentioned purposes.

This was also one of the reason I went back to Penang earlier before new semester started. I only post up some photos and captions....

2 ~ 4th July 2008


The first day, learning camp song营歌 -- 李宇春的《和你一样》and its 'dance' 手语.
I had nice smile huh...


After listening to some talks given.... @@ sleepy oh...


We had some performances and cat walk session on the 2nd day night. My group was performing Ugly Duckling, the fairy tale, but with almost totally different storyline etc. I was one of the main characters, who acted as the Ugly Duckling which turned into pretty swan at the end xp



wah.. shocking fashion huh! My group chose the easy theme so that with the available resources, we could make up ourselves as Beggars! Well, although we didn't look like beggars lolz...
Anyway, I want to say thank you to my partner Eng Hua, you did your best that night! sexy 'girl' hehe... oh ya, we exchanged our gender role...



We had our breakfast before leaving the camp on the 3rd day...
For taking care of our environment, we always use the tupperware which can be reused! hehe



Big Group photo~ nice smiles~
This photo has been my wallpaper for a long time =)

1 Comments:

Blogger [A]rSENE said...

hey fren,
nice o ur blog..
n so nice d camp...
hehe

August 21, 2008 2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home