Friday, April 11, 2008

Save Our Turtles

Yesterday night, I sent the sms as with the format below... and charged RM3 + operator charges (In fact I am not sure how much is that...).
And then, I received the reply:
RM3.00: Thank you for supporting WWF. Learn more about turtles at wwf.org.my. Helpline: 03-78033772
and followed by another reply...
to download a gif format picture.. it's a baby turtle hatchling oh... haha

SMS WWF(space)Your full name(space)Email and send to 39398.
Each SMS donates RM3.
View SMS Terms & Conditions

How do we help by donating the RM3? refer the link below:
How Your Support Helps: Success Stories


ah... how cute ya this little baby turtle =)

I'm just trying to give a very little help.... to save these endangered species....

*The SMS Donation Drive ("Donation Drive") shall be held from 12.00am on 18 February 2008 to 11.59pm on 30 April 2008 ("Donation Drive Period").
*all sources are from http://www.wwf.org.my/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i donate alrdy :P

April 14, 2008 12:20 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha... =)

April 14, 2008 2:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home