Wednesday, April 02, 2008

3-Year-Old Hedwig's Sky

today is 2nd April 2008...
Always, to me.. April is an eventful month...

and Today is my 3rd Blogging Anniversary!

ah... actually nothing special also, but time is passing fast, I always say like this... I could still remember how I happened to start blogging... and it seemed like just happened yesterday...
I was still working during that period, while waiting the day to start my form 6 study...
and Now I'm taking undergraduate course in USM already.... haha...

感触呢。。。
Without this blog, I will have one less place to tell out my opinions etc... I'm the kind of person who always need someone to listen to me...
However, it's really hard to have such people, blogging is another good alternative...
Of course, there are many things cannot be mentioned at blog too, except in own written secret diary... haha... but I'm lazy to write oh...
So normally I didn't mention them here but talked to best friends...or keep in my heart ler...

Besides, I know there are few "ghost readers"... whom I might know them, but never let me knowing that they are reading my blog too... hmm.. it's okay too la, hope I didn't talk bad about them before lol... haha.. if people is using my blog as a media to know things happening around me, I'm okay with it ^^

I blog less frequent this year, or I should say since I entered USM... because my life here is really hectic, full and tiring.. but quite enjoyable haha... so, I don't have much time to blog, except for situation like now, I opt to blog instead of study during study week =.=


At first, I do hope I could improve my English proficiency through blogging too... and the result was, I think, blogging does help a lot in improving my writing skill, at least I can construct a sentence faster now. However, my english language level is deteriorating now... sigh... although the notes I am studying now are mostly of English, the lecturers are using English (but some are using Manglish) to teach...


ah.. Hedwig Elaine herself.. will become 7 times older than this blog... very soon............

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

April 03, 2008 10:02 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha.. thanks ya, 'ghostreader' lol

April 05, 2008 12:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home