Friday, April 04, 2008

我只是个 20+1 の大女孩!


this was drawn by a net friend, Ivan... haha..
Although it's simple, I think it's nice so upload it here ^^

哇,过了12点了!也就是说,现在已经是4月4日了!也意味着,我的21岁生日已经结束了。。。

Happy 21st Birthday to my dear roommate, CCN! and...
Happy 20th Birthday to my dear coursemate, Kuang Kuang hahaha...
Both of them have the same birthday - 4/4...

It was Pui Shan's and Shallin's birthday on 2/4 oh.. haha...both of them are AJK of our Tiong Hua Choir group!
and coincidently, my birthday is just one day after theirs haha...

The night before my birthday, I finally watched the movie Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi 不能说的秘密, Secret, haha... it's not new movie actually, but didn't watch it before... like the songs and musics =p

Before, during and after 12am, many friends sent me birthday greeting through SMS, friendster comments, friendster messages, or MSN...
Thanks everyone who wished me... there are too many of you, haha.. hard to list down here! hehe...
Thanks to my kai kor too for calling me haha.. you're a good kor kor oh.. =p but you owe me many ice-creams and presents wakakaka...

Today morning, my parents called me and wished me Happy Birthday too haha... really happy, hehee... actually my dad and mum seldom wish me purposely during my birthday in the past... haha... of course they would give me presents or cash or something to celebrate my birthday, just that they wouldn't say out Happy Birthday purposely... the words...
Thanks my parents, without them, there will be without me in this world!



this is the golden-key pendant my mummy bought last year, during CNY lol... she gave me this key by that time! But I only started to wear it now.. it's really pretty and modern one haha...

Getting this Golden Key means that I have obtained my independence, my freedom... reaching adulthood haha... everything I do is on my own responsibility! (is it? haha.. I just heard from others lolz..)
Sounds serious huh...

After studying for a short while, I went out to Sg Dua to print out some proposals and photocopied them to be distributed in the meeting later..
Since I told myself not to expect anything ... as it's study week now.. most of my friends would be busy studying ... or some might have returned hometown.., I decided to buy something to make myself happy, to celebrate on my own.
I bought two pieces of small tiramisu cakes and then 'dabao' chicken rice as lunch for my roommate and myself; next I went to buy some small presents for CCN, Kuang, Pui Shan and myself...
Before going back, I also 'dabao' coconut water haha..

Under the hot sun I walked back my room... wah... sweated a lot!
We had a very full lunch... hehe.. very contented then... it's us, who decide to be happy or sad or anything else....


before eating the tiramisu haha

While resting and going to take shower, Ming sms-ed me.. haha.. he said he had something about meeting to talk about with me, asked me to go down to my hostel cafe.....

o.O... something wrong here haha... surely it's a surprise for me huh!
so, without replying the message, I walked down to the cafe/canteen... then saw him alone... and he asked me some unrelated questions.. when I entered the canteen, I saw other friends o.o



haha... I shouldn't spoil their plan hehe... they really prepared to celebrate my birthday... they were lighting the candles ...
huhu... it's really surprising, because I didn't expect them to do so .... of course, I was indeed very shocked and happy! hehe.. thanks my dear coursemates=my gang^^


blurry version
hind row: Ming, Aaron, DSL, Min Huey, Wee Wang
sitting: CCN, Me, Kuang


a clearer version haha... but without DSL because he's the cameraman here... lol

Thanks for the celebration and present.
Thanks another gals gang for the present too! hehe..
Thanks my two younger brothers for sending wishes too!
Thanks everyone, I am grateful for everything you all gave me!


4 Comments:

Blogger ~iReNe~ said...

hey! i know i'm 1 day late, but better late than never, HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!! sounds like u had a great day! wish you all d best and happy everyday like yesterday!!!

April 04, 2008 8:30 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

thanks! hehe.. not bad la... coz I didn't expect much, I learnt that... and I chose to be happy and contented lol..
A simple celebration also brought lots of happiness to me, and it was like a surprise to me! haha...

April 04, 2008 11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday to you!!
21 oredi,big gal:P have to guai guai oh..haha

p/s the golded key is really beautiful :)

April 14, 2008 12:27 am  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha.. thanks =)

yea... I like the golden key pun, i'm wearing it now... hoho

April 14, 2008 2:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home