Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Shing Kuang's Big Day

On the 4th April, I had attended meeting from 10am to 3pm~! oh my...
Then, I went to handle some paperworks matter with University authorities... and well, there were a lot of problems~ haiz...

Next, I went to library to study (so-called) with my coursemates...
hehe.. we had the next event coming up....
.
..
...
We had our dinner at KFC!
We asked another friend (I don't really know him actually) to ask Shing Kuang, the birthday star come out for dinner...
Hm.... although at first he didn't know we want to celebrate his birthday at KFC... when he reach, he knew what was going on la.. haha..

Not bad leh, we at first just prepared a tart to be as his birthday 'cake' lolz.. but well, it was just a 'joke' =p


Happy 20th Birthday oh...
He's same age with Shi Yen haha... our young brother o.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home