Sunday, March 30, 2008

Study Week @@

So fast, today is already 30th March 2008, Sunday!
My study week has already started actually.... and 2nd semester study had ended last Friday, 28th March 2008.

However, I haven't studied any at all... instead, I am still busy with meetings of Japanese Language Society and Tiong Hua Society Interaction Week projects.
Those are for the coming semester, but everything has to be discussed start now, or everything will be too late to be carried out.
I still have two TiongHua meetings to attend this coming week.... haiz..

There are more and more burdens putting on my shoulder..... responsibilities to hold is getting much... sigh....
It's a good chance for me to learn, but I would neglect my study then as my mind is saturated with activities matters......
So far, the biggest challenge for me is to hold the position of Project Director of the Japanese Language Society Interaction Week and Interaction Night for next semester. Hoping that I will do the things right! =S stressful neh....

My first final exam paper will be Inorganic Chemistry, on 7th April...
The last paper will be Accouting and Finance paper, on 21st April...
However, I will not be back to KL right after that as I have some activities to attend...

Hoping for some good things to happen in this week because there is a special day....
Hope, but not really expecting, high expectation usually brings high dissapointment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home