Friday, March 14, 2008

"老师嫁老大"

wah... today was late to attend Inorganic Chemistry Tutorial ....
I was unable to wake up in time, and one of my friend called me... which woke me up at about 11.10pm! The class started at 11pm....

Have been too busy and tired, lack of sleeping... and having period... is really tiring...
Luckily I was still able to reach the class before it ended ;p
if not... I would have to receive another Warning Letter from this tutor!
(She gave me the first warning letter before CNY already....)

Had my Biochemistry Lab test this afternoon... eh... was not able to answer all, but should have exceeded half lol...
While studying together with friends before the test in library, my friends suggested to watch a movie after the test...
Although I do have a lot of things to rush, I should relax a while... quite a long time didn't enter a cinema to watch movie.........

Therefore, we took bus to Xiang Long's house, he took his car key and drove Huey, Tzyin, Ming and Me to Queensbay.....
Bought the tickets, RM8 each... then went to have dinner at Food Court... next met with Shi Yen and her boyfriend... and watched the movie together at 7.20pm.

This movie --
老师嫁老大 Ah Long PTE LTD was very very funny!



If you want to be relax, watch this movie! I burst into laughter a lot! ahaha... this is another movie directed by Jack Neo.
Basically, it's a story talking about Ah Long (money lenders), and Fann Wong is the main character who is also the Ah Long..........

It's nice I could laugh till my lung out today.... heehee...

What a long time I didn't take a rest such as today... having enough sleep (because I woke up late lol..), watched a movie after the test with friends... nice~!

By the way, I become alone when I'm back to my room... because my roommate have joined her school's trip to Cameron Highland to do some "field trip".... something like viewing "site" for construction etc...

oh... Chye Nee, I miss you =p
fast fast come back, and bring something from there to me! wakaka....

aiyaya.. have to rush 3 lab reports =.="
Will have a rehearsal to attend tomorrow night, and another 2 rehearsals on Sunday morning & afternoon... then will be performing on Sunday night itself! oh..... getting nervous @@
having not-so-good throat condition now... cham...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home