Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy, busy and again, Busy

@~@ tired oh..... have been busy like hell everyday ...
Again another tiring Sunday, to rush my lab report .. did the 7 sets of Karyotype Analysis for hours, till 6++am this morning....
It's indeed a hard job to do, neeeded to cut all the chromosomes out, pair them up and paste on paper, identify what is the syndrome etc....

Last week had my Inorganic Chemistry 2nd test, Accounting 2nd test and I did them very badly.......help help help...
Besides, I also had my japanese language 2nd listening test, and have got to know the result today -- 29/35 ... bad result if compared to my 1st test result -- 35/35 ! aiks....

This 2nd semester is too short! I hardly find anytime to absorb what I'm learning... T_T
I felt like I'm not studying at all this semester but only busy with activities... although I do enjoy running the events, I have been kinda neglected my studies, so sorry to myself...

Watched Howl's Moving Castle today at one of the small lecture hall. It was one of the movie showing organised by our
Japanese Language Society during these Anime Week, which is also one of the events that keeps me busy all the time recently.. as we need to duty at booth... and I also in charged of the booth opening and closing. We will have the Anime Night this Wednesday. The most attractive performance for that night would be Cosplay!

I will be singing too the coming Sunday for the big group singing on the night of Wen Yu Guan Mo 文娱观摩. I know I don't have a good voice nor possess good singing skill, I will try my best and not to spoil the whole performance from 9 or 10 of us from Tiong Hua Society Choir Group...

Will have another test -- Biochemistry Lab test this Friday =.="

Ganbatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home