Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Recent Busy with............

Had been busy with tests last two weeks -- management's (yea, taking as minor, the paper of Accounting and Finance =.=), Inorganic Chemistry's, Genetics', and Biochemistry's....

AISEC of USM had organised a Cultural Night, B.U.D.A.Y.A. Festival last Saturday at DTSP. One of my coursemate was one of the performers, so we had free tickets wakaka...
The performances were 24 Seasonal Drum, Yosakoi Dance (I will be dancing this soon too!), Break Dance, Fan Dance, Capoeira, Song of the Ocean, Kendo Demonstration, Moments of Darkness, Recycle Contemporary, Fingerprint choir, violin & piano, Ocean of Fire...
Some of the performances were too long in length and hence kinda boring..... however overall was still okay.
Maybe I am now bored of watching these kinds of shows at DTSP already, since I've watched Kung Fu night, Pesta CNY and this Cultural Night in these few months at the same place.


Sunday, I had a sleepless night.... was rushing the crazy genetics Lab Report again... about the corn genetics.


Yesterday, Monday... as usual we had to enter laboratory to do experiment. hmm... like most of us did before during f4, f5, we did again the blood test -- but with more high-tech tool, which looked like a pen, and we inserted the complementary needle (sealed, was guaranteed a brand new non-contaminated needle ..), then it would be unsealed and its cover would be thrown out, then... we just chose the depth needed (i.e. 1 or 2 or 3, the bigger the number, the deeper it would sting your skin); next, pressed the button and your finger would be stung =p....
Besides, we did test our ability to taste Phenylthiocarbamide (PTC); either you're a "taster" or a "non-taster". I am a "taster" for I was able to taste the compound bitter....


This weekend I will be performing Yosakoi Dance at Dewan Budaya USM. so.... all of us who would join the performance have to practise dancing at 10pm every night this whole week.... =.="
It means I may need to take shower at 12am..........



Besides dancing practises, I have to practise singing too.... because I'm now joining the singing of the theme song by 10 people (including me) for a grand activity organised by Tiong Hua Society -- 文娱晚会 which falls on the 16th March. Luckily the practise frequency is not high, at least for now... twice a week...


Another burden falls on my shoulder, I have been elected as the committee member in charged of Tiong Hua Society's Choir Group Publicity..... oh my god! This job doesn't burden me now but the coming semester, as today was the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for our Choir Group (again, "choir" doesn't mean it's really a Choir group, just simply the name for a group of people who likes to sing together here..)


Next week I will be busy with tests again -- Management's and Inorganic Chemistry's 2nd test.......
I've got other stuffs to busy with too.. other than these tests and the activities mentioned above... to duty at Japanese Language Society's booth next week.....


argh... too many things to do, I have no time to study & sleep ah.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home