Thursday, February 14, 2008

情人节快乐。。。吧。。。

hmm... I've been getting lazier in blogging huh.... aih... quite many things to share about but didn't have enough time.....

Now is still in the period of CNY, today is :
8th day of CNY, the big day for hokkien lang to Bai Tin Gong...
14th February, the annual Valentine's Day

so... Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, for those couples, please cherish your dearest partner very much, and don't upset them ya.... express your love to your lover!

for people such as me being single, just treat it as normal day I guess... although wish to be loved, wish not granted, but ... well.... just ignore the meaning of today itself then lol... this "special" day so far has not brought any special meaning to me except for saddening singles..
不要想这样多咯。。。 虽然很难。。。
However, thanks for a Ferrero Rocher chocolate given by my coursemate (from a Female, not male lah..) and a flower image from internet lol...

Okay, put aside the topics about bf gf, talk about my CNY and family ... they are more important persons... compared to those "strangers" (as they may not care about you at all, unlike real blood realated family who won't abandon you no matter what happen..)

CNY eve... nothing special other than having steamboat together with family members and rushing my homework too.... oh yea, my daddy specially cooked Longan drinks for us! Besides, he had heard from my mum saying that I wish to eat fruits salad like what we had made in the past, he did it for his beloved daughter kekeke.. I'm indeed the baby of my parents huhuu...

1st day of CNY, as in the past years, visited my maternal relatives (in fact most of the people pay a visit to maternal relatives on 2nd day of CNY). I was not able to enjoy my CNY at all as firstly, I had fallen sick for few days... had sore throat... and... my period came =.=" and hence... very painful.................................. plus the weather was unbearable hot! Couldn't eat cookies etc... not able to enjoy delicious food... but still being stubborn to drink cold drinks.

2nd day of CNY, daddy was busy with some stuffs... so my younger brother had become our driver, and fetched my youngest brother, mum and me to Mid Valley (MV). It's the sad story for KL people as we had no other better activities to do other than shopping, shopping and shopping... I suggested so that 3 of us siblings paid for a meal at Secret Recipe. hehe... if my daddy was there, surely he would object us to eat expensive cakes at this place.... I just wanna let my mum at least try once...

3rd day of CNY, the only day for "bai nian" with my friends.. from one house to another house.. however, we went out late and didn't have many destinations as many were busy and not around... at least, I did gather with my best friends Jin, Ching, Hoon, May and Nee etc.... although some incidents had irritated me, I did my best not to be unhappy... and I guess I had done the best part of me....
this was the only one photo I was inside during CNY....
compared to last year... sigh...

4th day of CNY.... back to my 2nd home........(to be continued next post)

Overall..... nothing really special about my CNY if compared to my past 2 years'.. and I didn't finish my homework + didn't study at all for my tests during the days at home.... ops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home