Sunday, February 03, 2008

1st Sushi Making

26.1.08 Saturday

A small sushi making class was organised by Japanese Language Society. It was my first time trying to make sushi too! heehee.....
Everyone of us needed to pay RM5 for the ingredients -- Japanese rice, wasabi, Japanese cucumber, tuna (tin), mayonnaise, nori (seaweed sheets) and crab meat stick.


Everything was prepared by seniors, and one of the experienced senior was our sensei teaching us how to make the Hosomaki (I think it should be the simplest one to make).
It's fun to learn... hehe.... and I'd successfully made 3 rolls -- nice to see, delicious to eat too ahaha...






After the class, I ate the sushi as my lunch.... 3 rolls (cut) were too much huh....
Then, I went to Perangin Mall with Ah Ming and met other friends there to start shopping! But... I was the only girl and accompanied 4 guys @@....


In fact, the main purpose we went there was to buy "dou sha" biscuits 豆沙饼 which is the special local product found in Penang. Since we were going to go home, we wanted to buy some back for family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home