Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another Missing Girl

I saw a flyer at my hostel canteen just now when I was having my dinner. What is it so special of that flyer -- it's about another missing girl, Sharlinie Mohd Nashar.

I did some search on internet and found out that she had disappeared from a playground about 200m from her house in Taman Medan in the morning on 9th January 2008. Ops... I'm really outdated, rarely read news recently, getting too busy..

According to the newspiece, this kidnapping happened just a few kilometres from where Nurin's body was found. Eight-year-old Nurin who went pasar malam alone was reported missing on 22nd August.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/1/10/nation/20080110204530&sec=nation


http://www.blogowogo.com/blog_article.php?aid=1213178&t=12

Wish she will be found very soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger CYAN said...

Well even if I read news, such news do not draw my attention, like political and economical issues better.

January 21, 2008 8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home