Tuesday, October 09, 2007

yo.... No More Test!

Finally the lectures and tests have ended by today... yahoooo...

haiz, I know more will be coming up,.. I mean final exams.. my first paper will be on 29th October..... right after the study weeks starts this Thursday..
As mentioned, I will be going home (KL) this Thursday too.... in fact, many people have already gone back since last Friday!


I've also handed in the scientific report yesterday finally! I've spent hours on it! I'm just hoping for an "okay" grade.. it's really not well-done... all of my group members just wanted to do easy works... haiz... I don't think that report can be called as a Scientific Report!

I felt like the work done is not up to the standard that undergraduate students should do... since my group members didn't help much, I myself alone also can't do so much work.... so I've tried my best to produce a better report... by the way, my group leader had also tried her best to do her works too.. she was the one who did the most.... thanks to her!

2 of the 5 group members didn't have a laptop, it's hard for them to find information etc....
I would like to say, it's really inconvenient to have no own computer here... without my laptop, I would be feeling extremely bored, and I would need to go library or computer lab so frequently! Not only for entertaining myself by surfing internet but also to do the reports etc....

Almost everything is related to internet and computer... my friend's hostel mates who don't own a laptop, they always borrow laptop from friends... for hours and hours..... because they need laptop to do their assignments! So.. I do think they should buy a laptop for themselves...

I believe laptop is affordable to some of them, maybe not all.... except if the laptop they dream of is not cheap..
I bought laptop because I need it, I have to use it... I didn't waste my money, isn't it? haha......... and the one I bought was cheap and it's still functioning well..


By the way, the event held last Sunday was running smooth ^^
Although there were some technical problems, overall everything was pretty okay...
At the beginning, most of us were not familiar with the job in charged. After 3 times of rehearsals (one on Friday night, one on Sunday morning, another one on Sunday afternoon assuming it's a real one), then all of the working committees had already known the flow of the event etc...

To make sure an event to go on without mistakes, rehearsals must be done! As we would discover the mistakes which may be made, then we can learn from the mistakes, and ensure that we will not repeat the same wrong doings.



Jamas, Ee Kiat and I were the working crews who in-charged of the background setting for drama, ensuring the "tools"/"furniture" were placed on the stage in time and at the correct corner...
Thanks to them.. without two of them, I would be feeling extremely stressful and worried!

*If my form 6 society had planned well the activities for the
Prom Night 2006 organised last year, and if only we had done at least one proper rehearsal before the prom night, surely everything would run smoother and better! haiz... okay okay, I know I shouldn't mention that problem again... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home