Thursday, September 20, 2007

Singing PK Competition

I'm surely lack of sleep every Thursday... as I would need to rush organic chemistry's assignment on Wednesday once in a fortnight...
organic chemistry isn't that easy @@", too many reactions to remember, especially its mechanisms.... aih... I always mix up all of them after fast-reading. Solely for Alkene, there are so many types of reactions, in different conditions...

While for my entrepreneurship course, I did mention we needed to do a entrepreneur profile by interviewing a degree holder entrepreneur right? At first, the due date had already been delayed to 26th September, but we all had got to know it on Monday that, the date had been changed to 19th September, yesterday Wednesday by 5pm through the website which was set up recently.

I didn't do the assignment yet by the time I knew it, so ... to finish it, I just asked my younger brother (luckily he's having a week holiday now) to take few photos of my dad, and I just did the profile of my daddy, he's also an entrepreneur but not a degree holder.... who cares aiyo...

Thus, I sacrified my sleeping hours to finish the assignment and sent it in the morning, my coursemates who couldn't logon to the webpage later said he called the lecturer, and was told that the due date had been then delayed to 24th September =.="

Many of them couldn't access to the webpage as there were too many of them trying to do so at the same time.... last minute work... we did the last minute work because the authorities did so!
well... many matters of this course were not well-organised beforehand....

On the same day which I did my entrepreneur profile till late night/morning, my friends and I had attended the TiongHua Society - Choir activity. Each of the group had to send 3 solo and 3 pairs to join the singing PK competition between 5 groups. I am in the 4th group, and I also joined this competition haha...

I didn't dare to sing alone, so I asked a member of my group to sing together, we had chosen S.H.E's song -- 热带雨林 re dai yu lin (tropical rainforest) and did some practice beforehand...

I was getting nervous automatically when it was our turn... but luckily we sang quite good (not very good though), didn't forget the lyrics, no pitch problem (just because it's not a high-key song ahaha)....

hmm.. not a bad experience, although it's not really a real singing competition, but just a PK competition... it would be better if I dare to look at the audiences (all of the members, not many of us actually...)
She is Wen Sim, from Sungai Petani, taking Math course...
Ming, Me, Huey and Anna.... 3 of them were from Group 5, and joined the competition too! Ming sang Jay's 不能说的秘密 (the secret..), and he was one of the winner because he sang very well! He is my coursemate too haha..

aiya.... tomorrow will be having Organic Chemistry quiz again, and Saturday we'll have Biodiversity second test for Plant diversity ... OMG! belum baca...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home