Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Missing home ^^

hey hey Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all!

This is my first ever time to celebrate this festival with other people and at other place.... yup, I celebrated it with my family in the past... but in the past few years didn't really celebrate it, just ate some mooncakes etc...

中秋佳节倍思亲? hmm... I think my mood today is so far so good, although it was raining just now... not really feeling down and missing home now... but surely I will call my family later ^^
Remember to call your family if you're not able to go home today ya! hehe

In fact, I thought I wouldn't miss my home that much before coming here...
At first, I had only excited feeling ...... and I would be having no problem at all if there is somebody with me...

Last few weeks ago, to rush assignment, my roommate went to stay overnights at her best friend's hostel. I had nobody with me and to talk to...
At the next morning, my mum called me... after chatting, I burst into tears!...
I thought it was because feeling lonely here... but after chatting with Albert Khor (who had departed to UK to pursue study on last Friday), he made me realising that I was actually missing my home...
I tried to deny that I didn't miss my home, saying that my house isn't my home, I just miss my parents and brothers...

haha... well, I knew of course, to most of the people, their house is where their warmed home is... but to some, like me for example, my house isn't really my home but only as the place to stay.... because my parents don't stay with me.... and I don't have my own space in it... by the way, I don't hate my other family members okay... they are the ones who have been staying with me since I was born...
Home is where our heart is... he told me... haha...
So, I do miss my home!

That day my mum told me that my youngest brother has become more hardworking now o.O
He will be sitting PMR on 1st October... coming so soon huh .... He even requested my parents to bring him to Popular Bookstore to buy those workbooks to do!
Oh my god! He used to hate it when I said I wanna visit bookstore!
He has change much now... lolz... I'm so glad to hear that! Finally he wants to study!

so.... tonight my friends and I would be joining the activity to celebrate this festival, organised by TiongHua society.
again, 中秋节快乐!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ^newhopes^ said...

Eh, why spell my name until so formal ah? lol...just say Albert la...glad that you are having a good time now

October 17, 2007 3:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home