Saturday, March 17, 2007

Out of Control

After getting the result slip, we went for lunch at about 1pm. Pn Chia & Pn Ng paid it for us - Jin, Ching, Teng, MK, Ai Feern & me, thanks so much =)
Then, I drove the car to fetch YingZhi & May. 6 of us - Jin, Ching, May, YZ, Teng & I went to The Curve, yes.. and I was the driver; I fetched 5 people... !!!

On the way from Wangsa Permai to LDP, I missed the right turn... then I turned into Taman Maluri so that I still can go to LDP after the roundabout.
It was raining, and the road was quite slippery (I didn't realise that)... when I tried to apply the brakes while going down the slope in one of the maluri road (I turned into wrong road again..), the car was out of my control!!!!!!
It was so scary... I didn't move the steering wheel, but the car moved towards left side automatically fast.... I kept on trying to stop it but failed... until when the car moved to the field side off the road (I don't know how to describe it..)!

phew~ 6 lives in my hands! What if there's a big tree and the car bang into it!!!?? There's a drain beside the small grass land actually.... !
I'm indeed lack of experience... it's such an easy theory, seems like I've forgotten everything about physics! With the weight of 6 of us, there was a big momentum & inertia... so I couldn't apply the brakes suddenly just like that huh... =.="
After this, we said... compared to lives, Result is not Important at all!! hahaha.... We've learnt a lesson!... with big risk ! Anyway, Sorry to my fellow gal friends... I will learn my lesson and be a smart driver... (I prefer to have a "driver" for myself instead lah... right?!)

Then, I noticed there was a car stopped behind mine... it was Ken Fai and his guy gang... er... I should say at least there were someone, I could be calmer, they helped me to check the car, asked me to try the brakes etc... luckily the car was ok, we were also ok!

Since everything was ok, we continued our journey to The Curve. My mind was actually interupted, under extreme tension... worrying that the same scenario would happen again.. Luckily, the driving next was smooth... our journey was finally a safe one...
We purposely went there to sing Karaoke at Redbox. Everyone of us just needed to pay RM6, it's student holiday~ we showed our student cards so that we could still be counted as Students~ I used my Popular Student card haha..
We had our singing session from 3pm - 6pm...

Next, we went to Pasar Malam at Taman Ehsan before going home....

Surely I will remember this experience....

it's time to think about what we are going to study! Gambateh everyone of us!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was such an unforgettable experiece~ hed I will remember u for the rest of my life kakaka :p

March 17, 2007 12:44 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

yes, u can hardly gain the same experience! coz we risk our lives... and we are still here, just becoz of luck... how if there's a big tree? @@

so.. I'm indeed sorry for being a careless driver...

yes, u should remember me! I will learn my lesson...

and u also must learn to be a careful driver ya.. haha

March 18, 2007 2:22 am  
Blogger zickleer said...

see there are guardianangels protecting ya everywhere u go....

March 19, 2007 2:37 am  
Blogger KP Chen said...

Whoa. Scary betul... Macam Final Destination Tame version...

March 19, 2007 4:10 pm  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

to Zickleer:
haha... so I'm a lucky star? Thanks God or 'whoever' protecting me... I'll be grateful for everything..

to Kp Chen:
so.. what to say ah.. everyone must be very very careful on the ROAD! ok... final destination =.="

March 19, 2007 11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home