Saturday, March 10, 2007

宫 GOONG.. I'm loving it!

Ah... was so busy lately!
Slept at 1 or 2 am, woke up at 6am, and without taking any nap (of course, I was working what...) so... what had caused me to sleep late?
hehe... I was busy 'chasing' the drama -- GOONG = The Princess Hours ~

this is one of the website that you may get clear about this drama with the synopsis provided:
I am totally addicted to it! haha.. I like Lee Shin, he's cool, handsome, totally very Prince-ly! haha... and the moment of Shin spending together with Chaegyung is so sweet! *dreaming*

I am not watching it with DVD or VCD, instead, I watch it at
hehe... although we can watch it at 8TV now too... =p
*it's so enjoying to watch it at 8tv actually! it is so clear, the colour is nice... unlike tv1 or tv2! I felt like watching DVD! Other than watching it, I didn't do other things after back from working...

^^ Chaegyung with Shin ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger zickleer said...

i oso wan 2 c
i oso wan 2 c...;)

March 16, 2007 11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home