Saturday, April 22, 2006

C for ??????

wow I slept so early yesterday, as early as 11pm.. haha.. very early to me lar.. right after watching the American Idol. It's because I was too tired, as I didn't take nap and I slept at quite late night the day before. In the Friday afternoon, Hoon and I went to a Hotel for 'business' with Khoo, Fadzil and Kesavan by Khoo's car, right after attending the photography's theory class. Em.. that hotel is not bad lar..

so I have had about 10 hour sleeping, I woke up at 9am today, but still felt quite tired neh..
then, prepared everything and waited Jin to fetch me. Other than two of us, Ching, May, Sook Nee & Teng went to Fajar too, for cocurriculum -- bowling~
All of us played two games, and as same as last time, each game costs RM2.50, and we didn't need to pay for the shoe rental. My performance today was not good, didn't get any strike and the highest mark was just 72 =.="
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Something shocked happened yesterday, we'd found something inside the toilet!
As usual, after having class in lab for the first two periods, we went back to our class, and then almost all of the girls would go to the toilet. So, Ning saw something on the floor, you know, it's something, which name starts with 'C' !!!!
(em... I think you know what's that.. right?! shhhh)
oh.. horrible, who's so 'stupid' to throw this thing in the form six girl toilet! But luckily, it's unused according to someone's experience...
In our opinion, this thing was not thrown by our sixth formers but other students (but it may be our own student though...), as the toilet was not locked sometimes, if not mistaken, it was not locked after school on the day before.
aiyoyo... who wanted to dig a pit for us! or maybe there was someone among us be the blacksheep...
How if the disciplinary knows this news? o.O
sure we are the one Kena lor...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I am still unable to control my own temper, although the uncontrollable incident happens not really frequently recently...
Again the recent one happened yesterday, when I was on duty in Koperasi.
Ning and I were the AJK on duty for every Friday, in fact there are another two form 5 AJK but they had never attended except for the first two times. We were so busy yesterday, and there was a gang of guys (about 5 or maybe more than that) came and disturbed us for a long time. They wanted to buy ice cream, but after standing and discussing and making fun of us for about 10 minutes (if not mistaken), they had only bought 3 ice creams totally.

They had blocked other students who wanted to buy things... *hum!*

so, my temper was getting hotter and hotter, yet I controlled myself not to scold them, I knew I could not scold them, because they were customers, because it's not deserved to get myself under the fire, as they are not good people lar...
[I curse them!]
Then, I asked my other friends to help me in selling, but I asked help with not so good tone... which made my friends being unhappy with my attitude.... I accused them that they didn't want to help me, while in fact, I didn't help them too when they were on duty... see.. how "good" I am!

The exact sentence I wanted to say was to ask them whether they could help us or not... but not to scold /command them... aiks

so... aiyak... 祸从口出 again! bad things come from bad mouth!
by the way, my best friends who knew me since form 1 till now, they know me very well and have experienced these incidents (my bad temper..) many times already and are quite used to it, so they are not so bothered with it / understand me that I don't really mean to throw tantrum on them. But for those who don't really know me so well, they won't tolerate with me lor...

Of course, I should change this attitude lar.. haha.. and thanks my best friends for being so considerate. I know I'm so scary to be with when I'm in anger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home