Sunday, April 09, 2006

"Tonight I want to cry"

I have got to know a song named "Tonight I want to cry" sung by Keith Urban after watching American Idol two days ago. In that show, Ace Young sang this song, well, he sang not badly... hehe... Who do I support in American Idol? Er, I don't really support anyone now...
back to that song, wow.. it's really nice! Really like that song very much ^^

Recently, I couldn't pay full attention in doing a certain work, for example, study. Used much time, but I could only study half of the page, sigh...
In the past week, I did 'nothing'. I always slept late in night, but didn't really use my time efficiently to study. While study, surely I would think of some other things else automatically... aiyo... Exam is near lah! If I don't start to work hard now, I can't imagine what my result will be in this coming mid term exam :S

sometimes I could feel lonely without reasons too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home