Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy being 19 years old to myself ?

3rd of April, 三月初六, is the date of today, both are my birthday! wow, it's hard to find the both dates to be on the same day. Normally, both the dates according to the normal calendar and the traditional chinese calendar fall on different day in different year.
Back in 1987, the dates mentioned, was the day I was borned into this complicated world.
Thanks to my mum & my dad.

ok, I am supposed to be very happy and be satisfied with everything happened today, but I am not really felt so.... I'm really very greedy...

Today is my big day, right after school, my classmates gave me a surprise. They were celebrating my birthday in our Chemistry lab right after the experiment by using pizzas instead of cakes.. haha. They called to order the pizza delivery to send the two pizzas to school! wow..
My class teacher, Pn.Ng (she sponsored part of them oh!) and my chemistry teacher, Pn.Chia were with us too...
I'm really grateful for everything they did for me, thanks ya ~


Everything went smooth and my day is so wonderful except for I had to walk home alone and had to be tortured by the hot hot sun. I hate to be alone, so lonely, was wondering if there was a guy willing to send me home... *daydreaming...*
Well, so.. I was quite unhappy with this, and I purposely walked home without using my umbrella, em... I don't know how to explain this action, but I would prefer to do so than using the umbrella... maybe it's one of my way to release my anger, not to be so troublesome to take the mafan umbrella, as the result would be the same, I would still sweat a lot...

and okay, finally I reached home, was thinking that I could enjoy the coolness in my air-conditioned room, but it turned out to be the opposite situation. My house was in blackout! wt.. !!! so, it spoiled my mood so much... sigh...
and I purposely did another thing again, it was doing my homework in the dark and hot room... since I didn't have anything else to do other than this, and I didn't went to take bath also...
but luckily, the electricity supply back to normal after about one and a half hour... if the blackout lasts until the night, I would really have nothing to say ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
so, back to the happy things lar... back to yesterday night:
on the 2nd of April night, my family and I went to One U, and we had our dinner at Japanese Restaurant, but the dishes weren't delicious enough...
at about 11pm, I received a call from my kai kor!
lolz, I thought he had forgotten about my birthday, and well he remembered it.. hehe.. thx for chatting with me on the phone for about one hour while waiting the time to reach 12am, the 3rd of April. It has been a long time we didn't chat ler...

When the time was nearby 12am, I received
1. the wishes when was chatting on the phone with my kai kor
2. a sms from C.K.Y (my senior)
3. a bubbletalk from my kai mui which was a birthday song sung by her and a sms after that
4. a sms from Jin (my dear yea.. haha..) right at 12am!
After 12am,
5. a sms from Kai Aun (my net friend from Seremban)
6. a sms from Chia YY (a friend that we didn't meet for long time...and it was unexpected..)
7. a sms from Neo (my senior)
8. a sms from Chee Seng (my very flirting net friend...)
9. wishes from Yunn Zhi in msn
Today,
10. a sms from Sook Nee (she 'ponteng' today lar.. haha...)
11. a sms from Sook Sean (oh! really unexpected! you know, she was my primary school's classmate! didn't contact with her for so long time already...)
12. a E- Greeting card from C.K.Y
13. a sms from Yai Wen (a primary school's friend, knew her since standard 3...)
14. wishes from Jian Wei (my form 5 classmate) in msn
15. wishes from Raymond Ng (my form 5 classmate) in msn
Before and after,
16. wishes from Ying Er in friendster message
17. a testimonial from Ying Zi in friendster
18. a testimonial from Danniel Joseph (my net friend) in friendster
19. a testimonial from May in friendster
20. a testimonial from Jin in friendster
21. wishes from Yong Han (my senior) in msn

other than these, there were my classmates and other friends in school as well that wishes me too
er... I'm really happy to receive so many wishes from my fellow friends, thanks!
Please forgive me if I have missed anyone ya... hehe

and for this birthday, I have received few presents:
1. a special key chain from my kai mui, she sent it by postlaju! thx!
2. a handicraft book from my best friends (Jin, Hoon, Ching, May & Nee); yo, that's a book which I had thought for long time to decide to buy or not last few weeks when we went to the Curve, and at last I chose not to buy... thanks my friends, muacks~
3. RM100 digi reload from my mum & dad (after I reloaded it, I could get RM150 because of digi birthday reward, we could get 50% extra credit from the amount we reload during the birthday period)
4. some cash from my grandmother and also red eggs.. haha...
5. a mini cake bought by my mum from pasar malam
6. a packet of chocolate from Bukhari (haha, he always gives a packet of chocolate to the birthday star.. )

can I say, this is my last year of being a teenager?
my wishes:
1. get good result in coming STPM
2. everyone stays happy and healthy always
3. seldom feel lonely
4. have more stable mood
5. change my bad attitude to positive ones...
6. be more mature and able to find my future way
7. all the best to my love ones

oh ya, almost forget about this, during third period today, there was a bird flying into our classroom and was 'wandering' around in the classroom for about 5 minutes. It was flying nonstop! @@"
we were afraid that it would knock the fan's wing as it was flying here and there, so we switched off the fan. I wonder, does this incident indicate something bad? or maybe something good? hmm..



this is the E-Greeting card sent my CKY , thx ya, it's so cute! and you are such a nice big brother hehe







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home