Friday, April 14, 2006

flu virus likes me...

I'm having flu everyday now... sometimes I have flu in the morning, then recover from it suddenly in the afternoon, but the flu virus back to me again in the night.
aiyo... today it's even more serious, and I'm having sore throat at the same time....
What is going on? What happens to my body leh...........

On the past Tuesday (the public holiday), I had a high tea buffet at Seasons Cafe of Grand Seasons Hotel with my dad and two of my aunts. We purposely went there just to eat.. lolz, as my aunt had bought four 'tickets' for the buffet at special rate in a fair last time.

Yesterday, my best friends and I was staying back after school to help teachers to work. After meeting, I met them in the computer lab and the work we did was to key in the information of members of Koperasi into the computer after installing the special software (programme).
hehe... we didn't expect we could get any pay, after completing our work at 4.30pm, teacher paid us RM8 ... haha... but it's really tiring after typing nonstop. However, I can type quite fast lar... =p

Attended a photography class just now, right after school in new biology lab. Most of my classmates are the members of this photography club as Goh is the adviser while Mr.Lum is the teacher takes care of this club. We joined this club to support him.. lolz
Learnt some theory, and then we went to have practical lesson, that is to take photo of the tiny creatures. Although most of us don't have a camera, we formed groups with people who brought camera and went around the school to take photo. Goh borrowed his old digital camera which is only of 2 mega pixels to us too but it didn't function well because of some battery problems.

sore sore throat.. sneezing... @@"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home